Securing the Educational Enterprise
Safety in our schools is a priority; that’s why we’ve put together a free 2-hour discussion to provide insight and thought leadership on the challenges facing schools today as relates to:
- Student Data Privacy
- Laws, Legal Implications & Trends
- Identifying and Mitigating Risks
- Establishing Measures to Protect Students and Staff
Joining us from Riverside School District 96, Don Tufano, Director of Technology and Innovation, will be highlighting the strategies his team is employing to address these growing concerns.
Hillary Hall, a Public Funding Advisor with the Cisco Public Funding Office, will also review the many available funding options for school districts on the hunt for school IT security resources.
Additionally, we will have special Cisco guests Dave Schwartzberg, Consulting Systems Engineer, and Mark Schroedle, Technical Solutions Architect, to help provide detailed information on some of today's best solutions.
Stay after the conversation for lunch where you can network with peers and find out how other leaders in education are solving the safety and security challenge.
- Welcome - Siobhan Climer, Former Classroom Teacher and Technology Writer with Mindsight
- Securing Riverside School District 96 - Don Tufano, Director of Technology and Innovation, Riverside School District 96
- Funding School Safety Initiatives - Hillary Hall, Public Funding Advisor, Cisco Public Funding Office
- Technology Solutions For School Safety - Eric White, Senior Solutions Architect, Mindsight | Dave Schwartzberg, Consulting Systems Engineer, Cisco | Mark Schroedle, Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco
- Provided Lunch and Networking - See you there!